Car Audio Speakers

Car Audio Speakers

Owi Incorporated M5CX Co-axial I/o Flush Mount Speaker - White

Are you looking for a high quality product? then Owi Incorporated M5CX Co-axial I/o Flush Mount Speaker - White is our recommendation for you. The customers who have tried the product are quite happy with the Owi Incorporated M5CX Co-axial I/o Flush Mount Speaker - White.




  • Sales Rank: #288564 in Network Media Player
  • Brand: OWI
  • Model: M5CX

Features

  • CO-AXIAL I/O Flush Mount Speaker - WHITE

BSK Speakers are water-resistant mini-speakers with watertight front enclosures are perfect for showers, greenhouses, boats, jacuzzis, pool houses, locker rooms, atriums or gardens. White and small enough to go unnoticed in most environments, the BSK Speakers still deliver a quality sound experience. 4 Ohms with 5 1/4-inch coaxial speakers.



Owi Incorporated M5CX Co-axial I/o Flush Mount Speaker - White

What shipping and processing options are available? for more details, please follow the link above and find the best deal for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.